Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's Good to Be...

Mom broke out some peanut butter treats by way of left hand, I like to guess. I put on a little act for her, tilting, sitting; she gave me five which was three more than I was expecting. I think she may be wising up to Dung Bug, she's trying to stop him from lunging at my food. how about my butt can you stop him from pulling the hairs from my butt.
mom didn't go to the art studio tonight, I've got my self all tucked into a little ball of mostly furry Richardo love at her feet. I watch her and hope she'll reach down and scratch my ears maybe say some of those gooey words.
Inigo has busied himself with rooting around looking for trouble. I hope he postpones finding some so it can be Mom and me a little more.
My bare ankle is chilled as if I wear one fallen sock.

No comments:

Post a Comment